RESTORATIVE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
WITH TAYLOR WRAY
Livin In Flow Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
September 4-5, 2021
Join Taylor Wray for a weekend of community, learning, exploring and understanding the many layers to Restorative Yoga!
Restorative Yoga is a powerful healing practice as it connects to the many layers in the body - physically, mentally and emotionally. It is a deeply restful, rejuvenating yoga practice that helps us to learn how to relax the body and mind and encourage the body’s innate ability to heal itself.
In Restorative Yoga we incorporate the use of yoga props to completely support the body into deeper states of relaxation. A restorative practice is an amazing compliment to any yoga practice, any form of fitness and an all around great practice for everyone living a busy life, recovering from injury, illness and stress.
Teachers who complete this training will feel confident in their knowledge and understanding of Restorative Yoga, and will be able to lead a Restorative Yoga class safely and effectively.
Many 200 hour yoga teacher training programs barely scratch the surface when covering Restorative Yoga and many yoga instructors are teaching restorative yoga classes without the proper training.
This 16 hour Livin In Flow Restorative Yoga teacher training provides yoga instructors with a clear understanding of Restorative Yoga and its many benefits.
- The benefits of restorative yoga and deep relaxation
- Techniques to guide students into states of deep relaxation
- Exploring the nervous system
- Basic sequencing theory
- The therapeutic impact of restorative yoga during times of illness, injury, recovery pain and many other stressors
- Incorporating pranayama (breathing) practices to promote relaxation
- How to create a safe, inclusive space for all bodies and levels of yoga
- The use of props and how to skillfully use props
- How to guide and weave meditation into the restorative yoga practice
- Restorative yoga postures - proper positioning, alignment, benefits, contraindications, variations
- Verbal cues and language
- How to incorporate restorative yoga into vinyasa and hatha classes
- How to set the space
This training is for any yoga instructor interested in understanding restorative yoga in a deeper way or wanting to share this practice with students and clients.
PARTICIPANTS OF THE TRAINING WILL RECEIVE:
- A Livin In Flow Restorative Yoga teacher training manual
- Ten minute guided meditation script to use with students and clients
- 16 hours of continuing education with Yoga Alliance
- Certificate of completion
- $230 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot (included in total cost)
- $465 early bird rate paid in full by July 30, 2021
- $495 after July 30, 2021
- Remaining balance due by August 28, 2021
- Saturday, September 4 11:00 - 7:00
- Sunday, September 5 11:00 - 7:00
Kula Yoga Studio - 12240 N 51st Ave, Glendale, AZ 85304